These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Missed A Spot!

Jack,

I love this game so much!I love it so much I think we should call it CookieChocolateIceCream!You think that all you are doing is moving the magnets around on the floor,but what you are really doing is giving the floor more of a clean (thanks to the Swiffer cover on it) than it's had in a long time.I guess there really is something to not knowing when you are given something that's good for you.I'm just going to count my blessings and toss random magnets on the floor where it needs it the most.Thanks, Jack!Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a riot, why didn't I think of that...