These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stupid Brain

Jack,You know what pisses me off lately? My stupid *f*ing brain! Here we are on a long weekend and for the first time in, like, FOREVER I’ve had the opportunity to sleep in! Yesterday and this morning, I made it to 6 instead of my normal 5 AM wake up call from you when my stupid brain starts yelling at the rest of me:

YEAH!!! WE SLEPT IN! WE GOT TO SLEEP IN A WHOLE EXTRA HOUR! HIGH FIVE!!!

And I’m all – you stupid M*F*er! Maybe we could have slept in a little longer even? Hmmmmm?!? Wouldn’t that have been nice, you overeager piece of sh*t?

Sorry. The complete waste of it all really pisses me off.

It’s like my brain has secretly been watching the clock the entire time after 5 AM when I didn’t wake up like normal and the MINUTE it hits 6 – it has to do it’s end-zone dance and claim victory in the most annoying wake-me-out-of-a-deep-sleep kind of way and I just want to kick it’s ass!

Stupid Brain.

Anyway – that’s my thought for today and since my brain hates this post, I can’t seem to get anymore creative than that.Love,

Mommy

No comments: