These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Friday, February 17, 2006

2-17-06

Jack,

You are still getting over your first REAL cold and double ear infection, but you are such a little trooper! You are still smiling and laughing and loving life even though you aren't feeling your best.

I am going to be in a wedding this weekend and last evening I had to go to the rehearsal at the Church. You came along and had a wonderful time crawling around on the altar and toddling in the aisle and yelling Daa-Daaaa in the empty church so that it echoed and the rest of the people in the wedding party would laugh or smile and look over at you.

It got so cold outside last night - by the time we left, the wind had picked up terribly and the temperature had dropped below freezing. We got home and saw Daddy and played a little, but you were so tired and quickly dropped off to sleep. It's almost the weekend and I'm hoping that you'll be feeling a lot better so we can have some wonderful fun times together this weekend!

I love you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: