These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Friday, February 10, 2006


12-1-05

You are getting so close to talking. It’s so exciting. Yesterday morning when we got up together, I was changing your diaper and I could tell that you were asking for your bottle even though you didn’t say “baa-baa” because you were smacking your lips like you were eating something. I was amazed by this and asked you if you wanted your “Baa-Baa”. You smacked your lips again. I kept saying “baa-baa” trying to get you to say it but you eventually became frustrated because you wanted your bottle and not to talk, so you started to fuss and I gave you the bottle. I am so proud of you! You are such a smart little boy!

You also waived when I said “baa-baa” so I know you are a little confused and trying to distinguish between “bye-bye” and “baa-baa”, but you are getting there and so quickly, too!

Mommy

No comments: