These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom = Man-Oh-Man, am I lucky!

Jack,

It's mother's day and I've been receiving the royal treatment all weekend! Daddy made me elaborate and delicious breakfast's both mornings and you both gave me an electronic photo frame that I can load up with all my favorite pictures of my two guys and keep at my work so that I can be constantly reminded of the two people I love the most in this world.You couldn't have picked out a better gift for me. I think work sometimes gets me down so it will be so nice to have your pictures constantly in front of me reminding me what I'm doing it for.Also, I can't wait to show you guys off to any and all co-workers that stop by my cube!So, here I am all happy and energized on eggs, waffles, pancakes, and bacon and I'm feeling G-O-O-D!It's nice to have a day to be appreciated for being a Mom, but - to be perfectly honest - being a Mom is really it's own reward.I feel like the luckiest woman alive!Thanks for the gift of making me your Mom!

Love,

Mommy
P.S. Just as I'm writing this, you are watching the Disney channel and they said to give your Mommy a hug and you came over to me all on your own and gave me a hug.I am now a puddle of goo on the floor - your sweetness overwhelms me, sweetie! I love you!

No comments: