These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Rocket

Jack,

Boy, do you every have a great imagination!Lately one of your favorite toys is a roll of wrapping paper that you have decided is a rocket ship.You run around in circles with it held over your head or gripped in your little hands and I will sometimes chase after you pretending that I want to get it from you.Sometimes you will put it up to your mount and call into it in my direction and I'll pretend to fall over from the force of the blow from your rocket.Then there are the times that you simply love to make it stand on it's own and then watch it fall over by some unseen force, whether it's a slight bump of a table or a little wind or being slightly off balance.Yes - the Santa Rocket may be the best toy of the season.So, why did we bother with the toys? :)Just kidding!WAIT TILL YOU SEE THEM!Santa Rocket will be long forgotten!I can hardly wait!Love,

Mommy

No comments: