These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Cookies

Jack,

Tonight Daddy surprised both of us by making Christmas cookies from scratch.
Lucky we had YOU there to add the most important ingredient. Sprinkles!Sprinkles are your favorite addition to any food, so once they were added, you were intrigued and excited to give the cookies a try.One bite and you decided that you needed to jump on your trampoline and crawl under it and you wanted to run in circles and dance and play with your Zurg character and gun.I tried one. And then I tried another. And then I tried another.MAN - I'm telling you! GOOOOOOOD!

Thanks, Daddy!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: