These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Jack,

This morning you came down the stairs and were absolutely blown away.

You couldn't believe your own eyes. It was almost hard to detect a reaction at first as though you initially thought this must be some kind of mistake because what was this doing here?

You are such a fantastic kid, Jack. It feels so good to be able to give you a Christmas like this that blows your mind.

You were adorable, exclaiming "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!" with each gift that you opened.

About 100 times today you would run to find me in the kitchen or at the dining room table exclaiming in amazement "LOOK WHAT SANTA BROUGHT!" and I would squeal in excitement each time as we looked at the train table today and marveled at your good fortune.I hope you remember this lesson as IT PAYS TO BE GOOD!

Merry Christmas, Jack!Love,

Mommy

No comments: