These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Fashion Statement

Jack,

This morning, I was inspired when dressing and put together an outfit that I was QUITE proud of and a little sassy if I do say so myself. And, YES, it consisted of a hat. A jaunty little brown free-spirited hat that I can only wear when feeling bold.Well, the minute I reached the bottom of the stairs, you were pointing excitedly at my head screaming "HAT! HAT! HAT!" and you ran to your toys and yanked a brown cowboy hat from amongst the mayhem, putting it on your head.It was all like "HEY!!! I didn't know we were DRESSING UP today?!? :) YEAH!!! I'm ready - where should we go all fancied up like we are?!?"What fun! I may need to wear hats more often!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: