These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, December 25, 2006

A Rosie Christmas

Jack,

This afternoon we spent with your Daddy's side of the family.

We jumped right into presents!

You got foam bath animals which you will love, a movie and a dancing Pablo from the Backyardigans. When you saw it, your face lit up with such excitement, it was adorable to see.


We played with Hannah for most of the afternoon and you loved it!

Hannah is a great little friend and I am really starting to see the family resemblance between you and her and your other cousins, but mostly with Hannah because I see you guys together so much.

We played with her in her room where you thought she had the coolest bed in the world.

It's a bunk bed and your Aunt Mary had to help by hiding the ladder because you were convinced that you were going to climb it insisting: "UPPY! Up! UP! UPPEEEEE!"


We also played with your Cousin Brent and Grandpa in the family room


Played some Peek-a-Boo

and had some good eats.

It's been a great Holiday, honey, and now it's time to go home and sleep and start the countdown till next year.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: