These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Can We Build It? Yes, We CAN!

Jack,

Just like one of your television idols, Bob the Builder, you are a builder-extrodinaire. There is no tower too big for you to build up and knock down.



I am frequently awed by how absorbed you become in these building projects.



Your object is clear. Stack one block after the other until they are ALL stacked, then shove them so that they all topple over.

Here the tower almost falls prematurely and you watch excitedly while I try to straighten it for you.

AND back to work!


CRASH!

Here you are admiring the aftermath...

Here's a fun fact about big legos. You can make a Leaning Tower of Pisa!

Watch out - it's going to get you!


ORRRR you'll get the LEGOs.... :)

Here you can see your tired/happy expression. You have been having a blast but you're body is starting to feel tired from all the excitement.....

And now here are some pictures that I'm posting simply because I LOVE THEM!

Love,

Mommy

ANNNNNND more artwork that I want to keep forever!:


No comments: