These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Use for the Manger Set...

Jack,

Well, we watched our Sprouts channel last night and, while they didn't show our card to Calum on the screen, they did broadcast his name across the bottom of the program. Check it out!:


For those of you that don't know him - this ISN'T Calum. It's a broadcast of a child's party that they feature during the birthday card announcements and his announcement is on the bottom of the screen.

And here's a close-up!:

SOOO - Calum was mentioned on Cable on his first birthday!

And on a very different topic - did you know there is another use for a Christmas manger scene?

Neither did I, but you are teaching me!


Picture this - a tranquil nativity scene 1 AD. What's that? VROOOOOOOMMMMM!

Crash!

And AGAIN!

That's not reindeer's hooves you are hearing, Sweetie! That's the sweet sound of a turbo-torked 2006 blue SUV. What a sweet ride!

Love,

Mommy

And now - your latest art projects. Here are some winter mittens you colored:

And a Christmas card for me and Daddy! Here is the front! Notice the straight lines. Your teachers and I were impressed with the diliberate way you were able to draw these many straight lines! Good job!

Here is the back of the card, too:

No comments: