These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

KC comes to town

Jack,

Last night we got a visit from my cousins and Aunt Jane and Uncle Henry.

It was great to see them. You were a tiny bit on the tired side when they came, but you found the energy to put on a show of going down your slide and demanding videos while they tried to get you to smile.


Here are some pictures of you showing them a little Saint Louis/Shrewsbury hospitality:


Apparently the St. Louis/Shrewsbury hospitality is to squirm and try to get away from your Momma:

You are GOOD at it:

And here are the rest of the holiday pictures from your school that I want to keep forever:

Coloring Christmas Elmo's:


Gingerbread cookie spongepainting:

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Spongepainting:

Christmas Train Spongepainting:

And your Christmas Reindeer Creation:

No comments: