These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Brother By Another Mother

Jack,

Today is Calum's first birthday! We worked on creating him this card shown here:


We sent it into your favorite Children's channel: SPROUT to Sprout Let's Grow. com. They pick a number of birthday cards to air and we should know later this afternoon if they chose to air the one that we made for Calum. Here's the inside of the card:


You two are going to be close and I've had a lot of fun looking back over the first year that we've had with your little cousin and the memories you will share:

Piling into the dog bed... (WHAT?!?)

Swinging "High in the Sky!"


Here comes the bus! PSYCH!

Bubbles!

Snack time!


Visiting the zoo together

and just playing (check out the twin outfits!):

Little Maestro's:

Happy Birthday to Calum - Your Brother-By-Another-Mother! The year difference grows smaller between you two with each passing day!

Love,

Mommy

P.S.

Check out this adorable reindeer you made with your little handprints for the antlers!

And this is the first Christmas present from you to Daddy and I! I can't wait to open it on Christmas and you better not tell me what it is before then!:

No comments: