These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Balloon Bash

Jack,

We've found another activity that you love to do with balloons. We've already discovered the joy of bouncing them in the air and bonking people with them, but now we can add to the list of ways that balloons are fun!

If you blow up a balloon part of the way and then smack it out of the mouth of the person blowing the balloon it will fly crazily about the room making a farting noise as the air exhales from it very fast and you can laugh yourself silly.

Guess how we discovered this? :)

It's by far our most requested past time now. This week. So far.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: