These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Friday, April 06, 2007

A picture's worth a thousand words....

Jack,

I got your class picture back today and I was laughing as I wrote the check. It cost $12.50 to buy this class photo, but I'll be darned if it wasn't worth every penny!
Here is your Toddler Room class picture for 2006-2007! All the children in the class are sitting just so, but Ms Kathy is holding you down and you are grinning like you know JUST what you are up to!
God help me - I love my son! You have a fire inside of you that I hope never dies down!
Love,

Mommy

No comments: