These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

33

Jack,

Today is my birthday and I walked in to find this quote on my Thought for the Day calendar:

"The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it."
- Doris Day

Here's what I have to say to my Thought for the Day calendar this morning:

......................... /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.·´
............\............ ..(
..............\.......... ...\

:)

Love,

Mommy

No comments: