These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

First Day at Daycare



Jack,

Yesterday was your first day at daycare and I'm SO glad it's behind us! It was one of the hardest days ever for me as your momma.

I must have checked in on you at least 6 times. I think I was starting to annoy your teachers.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, you seemed to enjoy the center when you knew I was there:

After I left, I called frequently and the teachers assured me that you were having a great day. They were nice enough to take some pictures, but they don't really know you yet. When I saw these pictures, I became convinced that it was a rough day for you. You're just not a complainer.

Also, you are usually smiling all the time and you just aren't in any of these pictures.

I know things will get easier, sweetie! I just hope it happens soon!

Love,

Mommy

POSTNOTE:
I never EVER want to lose these, SOOOOOO......

Here's your first Daycare report card:

AND your first sponge painting:

No comments: