These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Catch Phrases

Jack,

Your Daddy says some comments that you'll hear over the course of your life. I don't know where they come from but it's one of the things I love about him.

Just yesterday we were shopping at the store. After a particularly dull one-sided conversation with our bagger about how Pepsi was stealing ideas from Coke which I politely nodded my way through, we were walking away when your Daddy said:

"I think I left the 'Fuck Up' open.... would you mind shutting it?"

Remember, you heard it here first. That phrase will be sweeping the nation before you know it and your Daddy coined it!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: