These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Baby Face

Jack,

I want to try not to make this into a brag book because I think that can get old really quick, but lately I have been struck by how expressive your little face can be. You wear your sweet little heart right on your face for all to see. I love it!

There’s the tongue sticking out of the mouth with the effort to concentrate on a task:

There’s the – “I have something important to say – listen up” – expression:

Your question mark expression that you wear when you are wondering what the heck I’m doing…

The tired, fussy face warning me that it’s time for some quiet playtime because you need a rest

And my absolute favorite – the happy Jack who is having fun and loving life (which really is you MOST of the time!)

What can I say? You’re wonderful in all your forms!

Love,

Mommy

Postnote:

Just a few after-thought type questions:

How can someone with such little hair get it so mussed up?:
















What kind of person would do this to a child?!?:



Jack's first tonsilectomy:



There's something about this that just looks right, isn't there?:


I've got blocks on my head, but don't call me a Block-Head!:

What's in this season? WAGON RIDES! They're all the rage!:

No comments: