These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, February 19, 2007

More Valentine's Cards and Art to preserve

Jack,

I have additional Valentine's Day artwork you made and cards from you for myself and Daddy that I want to preserve forever because you were involved in making them.

Here they are:

Happy Valentine's Day cupcake art with stickers:
Valentine Sticker art:

All My Love Sponge Painting bear:Have a Heart foam art:

Daddy gave me this card from you which was very thoughtful. Keep that in mind when you are married with a young child. It's a sweet sweet gesture and you get MUCHO brownie points!:

This is a special Valentine that you and your teacher's made for Daddy from you:

And this is a special Valentine's Day card that you and your teacher's made for ME!:

It was perfect because the inside of the card had a chocolate kiss in the middle of your picture. It's missing for a good reason - I already ate it:

I'm really feeling the love from this Valentine's Day and this is my attempt to preserve it!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: