These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Macy's Baby

9-3-04

Jack,

You are officially a Macy's baby! This ad appeared in the Sunday paper insert in the Saint Louis Post Dispatch (and I understand you were in the Kansas City paper, too)!

This picture was actually taken in mid-July at your first photo shoot and I was starting to think we would never see it when it suddenly appears this Sunday and now I'm busting at the seems to show everyone! I was afraid to say anything for fear that I would jinx it somehow.

My little cutie pie guy! I'm so proud to show you off to the world, I wouldn't be surprised if I get this tatooed on my forehead.

That or someone is going to tape my mouth shut to stop me from bragging!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: