These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm such a ..... Follower!

Jack,

I don't know if it will become a yearly thing or if it's been a big thing in the past, but in the blogging community, I have become aware of NaBloPoMo and have signed up. In case you are one of the ones that don't know (like I was approximately 24 hours ago...and assuming this isn't incredibly outdated by the time you actually read this...), NaBloPoMo is the National Bloggers Posting Month which is the month of November. Bloggers commit to posting one blog entry per day for the entire month of November, regardless of whether you feel you have something very valuable to share or not.

And, since I'm SUCH a follower.... :)

I'm really looking forward to it! The truth is, there are some pretty incredible blogs out there maintained by some amazing people. I have my favorites - some of which I have links to on this blog - and to be considered a peer of some of these minds. Wow. I just want to play in the same venue with these guys, to be honest with you!

Also - I love blogging and feel so much better when I find the time to do it. This little daily commitment that I've made to myself is just the thing to keep me on track for a month and hopefully by the end of it, it's had a big impact on myself and you!

Anyway, I've been so excited about signing up for it that I just had to post about it. Afterall, there will be a lot more to talk about in the month to come. A lot more. You'll wish I would shut up.

You already do? Crap. It's going to be a long month!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

moosh in indy. said...

You know you're a blogger when you secretly wish for a situation to awry so can go home and blog about it.
I'M. SO. GUILTY.
Good luck in November, girl.