These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Through any weather....

Jack and Audrey,

The weather outside is cold here, but Daddy is up in the NY area trying to get home to us. He is on one of the only flights that haven't been cancelled. Here is a picture from his plane right now as he is waiting to take off.And here you see the yellow blur is the machine that clears the runway - this as your Daddy's plane is taxi-ing to leave.I just wanted to share this with you because your Daddy loves you and - well - they say a picture is worth a thousand words. That display of love brings tears to my eyes.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: