These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Perfect Size

So, we got a new minivan! Yes, we now are minivan owners. We surprised Jack by not really discussing it beforehand.

We recently went on a trip to the Lake and found that the car is insufficient for travel with two children and two adults when you add in the presence of the two dogs. Thus, the van is now here. We traded in Daddy's Silver Car as you, Jack, call it, but I don't think you are too upset.

The minute you saw the van, you declared that it's the Perfect Size! and you climb around in it anytime you are able which includes anytime we are headed somewhere and you haven't been belted in yet. There is much nagging to get you out of the back and into your seat once you have bolted to the back for the fun of it.

I think I'm going to love van ownership! I certainly know that you do, Jack!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: