These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Audrey meets the whole damn fam

Audrey meets.... Cousin AnnelieseAunt Suzy Aunt Lisa Uncle Matt (check out your brother in the background. He's all You think that baby is cool? Let's see her do THIS!)Cousin Amber

Uncle Steve (Don't ask him to deliver anything for you....) :)Aunt Terry

Grandma Mary

Grandma Rose

Your closest girl cousin Daphne (although the third musketeer is due in October)

Your Cousins Lisa and Hannah

Yes, I did dress you in matching Simpson's outfits. I stand by the fact that Mother knows best and it's CUTE! :)

Cousin Sarah

Aunt Mary


Your other Aunt Lisa

Poppa Dough

GG Dougherty

And many, many more not pictured like the Shanks, Kelly and Bobby, and just about every boy cousin and Uncle you possess. You really have met the whole damn fam and have fallen in love with the lot of them!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: