These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Firsts

Jack,

So, your little cousin Charlie turned one recently and we went to his party.It was a fun time with your mostly younger cousins with the sole exception of your second cousin Rowan (I’m probably even spelling it wrong….)This was the first time that you met Rowan which is notable because Rowan kind of convinced me that I was ready to have a baby. Thus, you were born.Rowan and his younger sister, Bridget, were at the party and after much fun splashing in a kiddie pool and playing with the toys that Charlie received as his first birthday presents, you spent much of your time with Rowan and Bridget.You could certainly prove me wrong, but looking at these pictures, I think you would do well with a little sister.Here is a cute video of your first interaction with your second cousins!


Love,

Mommy

No comments: