These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sharing

Jack,

So, my birthday is a couple of days away and you said to me "Mommy? You share birthday?"

I agreed. We would share my birthday. This actually made my birthday even more fun because you were excited about it since I was sharing it with you.

We went to the store to buy the cake I was going to make. I picked out a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and, as I put it in the cart, you reminded me "Mommy. We SHARE."

"Oh. You're right, Jack. What cake did you want?"

You pulled down the rainbow confetti cake with sprinkles in it and then the matching rainbow frosting.

"Have dinosaur cake." you said.

"Dinosaur cake?"

"Yes."

Hmmmm. I can do that!So I did. Check it out!Love,

Mommy

No comments: