These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Puterin'

Jack,

Lately, you and I have been enjoying checking out videos on YouTube together. You call it 'Puterin' which is shortened toddlerese for "computer-ing" which is an obvious action that we all do on a regular if not daily basis.

Anyway, we have found this one clip that we watch over and over again linked here:

It's hilarious to both of us and we have watched it more than I would care to own up to. Something about the way the baby cracks up after the boy finally moves his finger out of his mouth. Almost like he's saying.... can you believe this guy?

I suppose if you take to biting and thinking it's funny, I'll have only myself to blame....

Love,

Mommy

No comments: