These are letters to Jack, my son, and my daughter, Audrey. You have given me the gift of motherhood. This is just a little gift back. I want to share my experiences with you of your childhood from my perspective of watching you grow - of being your Mom.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hey Jack,

Hey! It's your cousin Dani....it was so much fun to see you at Easter....you looked like you were having a great time playing with all of your other cousins! And you seemed to have a good time searching for the eggs that were hidden. My friend Tiffany says hi..you probably will end up meeting her one day...but Easter was really fun...I got a couple of pictures of you hunting for your eggs..your mom told me to make sure to get doubles because their camera was broke so they didn't bring it. But I gotta go...Hope to see you soon!!! Love ya..

Dani
XOXO

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Dani - Thanks for the post! I know that Jack LOVES seeing his cousins and has had SO much fun when we hang out with you and Amber when you are in St. Louis! We can't wait to see you again really soon!